Friday, October 4, 2013

Why Am I Here?

Do you ever wonder how you got into a situation that you are in?  Sometimes I find myself like that. As a matter of fact my last few weeks have been exactly like that. I have so much on my plate with different projects I am involved in. I wonder sometimes why my mouth just can't utter the word "no". I know that I am not alone in this. Tons of people have the same problem.

But the fact of the matter is I really feel that all the things I am involved in are worthwhile and that I am in each of them for a reason. Then I catch myself thinking "Am I thinking too highly of myself or is this true"? I have prayed about this and tend to find peace at the time but then the tiredness and stress returns as the day wears on and I find myself doubting my abilities again.



I need to remind myself that if I let God, He will help me through my days. I think all of us need to remember that we are not alone. As Christians our goal is to spread the sweet presence of the Christ, who lives in us, as we go about our busy days. 

The scriptures are full of instances where God helps people through their days and the trials they are going through, but I love this reminder of what our God is truly leading us to do......



2 Corinthians 2:14

Common English Bible (CEB)

14 But thank God, who is always leading us around through Christ as if we were in a parade. He releases the fragrance of the knowledge of him everywhere through us.


So, our days may be busy, and we may feel that we are not adequate to the tasks and jobs we are facing. I know sometimes I wonder what God was thinking in using me, but the one sure thing we can know is that He will be there for us to lead us in this parade of life and give us the strength and wisdom we need to get the job done. 

And as we move with this God given confidence maybe others will see our peace that comes from Christ, and maybe they will want the same confidence too. Sharing our peace would be the most wonderful task we could ever be led to do!


Blessings and Peace Sweet Friends!  


No comments:

Post a Comment