Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Telephone Tag

I have a friend who keeps trying to call me on the phone and I keep calling her back but not getting her. I think we have done this over 5 times in the last couple of days and we still haven't gotten a hold of each other.


There is some information that I have been trying to find out and she has the answers. 

This is not an emergency but if it had of been it would have been much more frustrating than it has been.

It is a good thing that God is never unavailable. When ever we need Him he is always there. When we call on Him He always hears our cries.


Psalm 18:6

Common English Bible (CEB)
In my distress I cried out to the Lord;
    I called to my God for help.
God heard my voice from his temple;
    I called to him for help,
    and my call reached his ears.

Deuteronomy 26:7
Common English Bible (CEB)

So we cried out for help to the Lord, our ancestors’ God. The Lord heard our call. God saw our misery, our trouble, and our oppression.


This world will bring stress, more times than not. God understands this. He never wants us to feel alone in our troubles. He will always be there when we call. 
No telephone tag needed, ever!!

He also understands that there will be some wonderful things that happen, in this life, as well. He loves for us to have the joy He has. I know that God wants us to share these things with Him too!

John 15:11


The Message (MSG)
 “I’ve told you these things for a purpose: that my joy might be your joy....

Isn't it great to know we are always connected and can just call on the name of the Lord, whenever, in our sadness and in our joy! 

Good news for me, I finally got with my friend. Questions have been answered, no more voice mail, well, for now.

Shew!!!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment